Tuesday, 16 October 2012

New | Fall Days collection now on 30% off sale | Freebie 4x6 Project Life Journal Cards | kimla designs | digital scrapbook | freebie


New Fall Days collection is available now on 30% off  sale
{now only 6.99$ regular price 9.99}

offer valid 16-19 of October, Tuesday-Friday only


Details:

- about 40 elements 
( mostly with realistic shadowed version)
- 10 papers
- worn papers add on
- pack of photo masks
- alpha
- pack of ready to use overlays




Little add on to this collection Free 4x6 Journal Cards.

{click image to download the freebie}



Pin It

with love
kimla designs

7 comments:

hékás said...

Oh, such a fantastic kit Kasia! I saw that you left the group at Facebook and I thought you stopped the designer work. But I'm so happy you returned!!!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

JeannieK said...

Thank you for the cute journal cards. The kit is absolutely lovely!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, they're beautiful. I just can't get enough of project life journal cards, love 'em! :-D
AuroraV

Traumelfe said...

Wow! What a great kit Kasia! I'm happy too, that you returned!

Sharon Horswill said...

I love this kit - off to get it now! Thanks!

iamb said...

most adorable journal cards ever!! Thanks so much:)