Apple Blossom Collection | Dandelion Dreams Overlays | Freebie | Photocards | Marketing Templates | Timeline Covers | kimla designs | Photography design

Hello,
Few new items this week :) and freebie !

Apple Blossom Collection : Digital Frames, Photocards and Marketing Materials












***New*** Dandelion Dreams Photo Overlays
Looking for more photo overlays ? Check here.



I love hazy, soft look of the pictures and I love photoshop, learn new tricks and discover new ways of editing. I made a few soft overlays, need to check them before release. Who knows, maybe I will post here some free PS actions too very soon {fingers crossed}.

Here is my fav one - beautiful Hazy Day Photo Overlay, a little freebie gift from me. Enjoy x 

Would love to see some examples, so feel free to post your images in comments section.
Thank you !

PU/Pro Photographers use ok.



Pin It


3