Friday, 3 July 2015

Free Post Procesing Photoshop Tutorial Annabella PS Actions Golden Hour Collection I Sale I Friday Freebie

Free Post Procesing Photoshop Tutorial Annabella PS Actions Golden Hour Collection

This Tutorial has been made with Adobe CC but it will work with Adobe CS3 + versions.


My base is a Clean Edit & Quick Retouching, I'm not running any Artistic Actions untill I get good Clean edit.

All  Annabella PS Actions are stackable and they won't merge your image, so after running the action you can tweak it (change opacity of the layer/layers).

Clean Edit (basic editing) from Annabella Worklflow PS Actions
1.Midtones Up 41%
2. Simply Color 59%

Some basic retouching has been made as well {Spot Healing Brush}
I also fixed the sun flair by using the Clone Stamp Tool and run Soft Blur action in this area.

Artistic Edit Golden Hour PS Actions

1. Golden Hour 27%
2. Nighty Night Vigniette 64%

I resize & sharpen for the web.

Do you like golden hour tones ?


few more peeks into Golden Hour Collection



No comments: