Free Dreamy PS Action for Photographers


I needed help with this week's Freebie Friday post, so thank you for all the help.
I love this action especially when editing Spring images, it will give you a very soft, airy feel. I hope you will enjoy it.





Before running this action I edited each image first, you can see how beautifully this action works on greens. It's one of my faves. I edited the newest Spring Digital Backgrounds with this action. If you feel that soft dreamy look is too much you can simply lower the opacity of the action or tweak each layer.

This action will work with  PSCS3+ & Adobe CC friendly and will work great both on MAC and PC. User-friendly and stackable, you will be able to tweak each layer (this action won't flatten your image) so you will get full artistic freedom with your editing.

If you are not familiar with PS Actions, how to upload them and use them, please check this super short Free Tutorial here



This freebie is a sampler of Annabella PS Actions pack

Exclusive Discount when purchasing any PS Actions pack this week.
Use 0QPA8JEY7AGK at the checkout and save 15%.

You might like to check more of free PS Actions here