Marketing Board Photoshop Templates.


Hello, my friends. It's Friday already so I'm here with my weekly freebie post. I'm trying very hard post a new freebie every and surprise you with some pretty, useful goodies.

I'm sharing three new marketing templates this week and if you are looking for an easy and beautiful way to promote your Christmas/Fall Special Offer these templates are just perfect. You can use them for the newsletter, as a blog/FB/web announcement or print them.
These Marketing Board templates are compatible with CS+ and Elements 6+. 
This template is compatible with PSCS+ and Elements 6+, PS CC. You will need basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop to make changes and if you need help with it, you can follow my quick tutorials:

How to change the colors of the elements in PS Templates.
How to insert images.


For more quality, beautiful Photoshop Template, please check our Templates Shop.We are realising new templates every week and I'm sure you will find there something useful.